Sam El Shammaa
For more than 20 years, Sam has been a financial planner helping individuals and families achieve their financial planning goals, by providing advice on Investment Planning; Insurance Planning; Tax Planning; Retirement Planning; and Estate Planning. Working with a network of highly skilled professionals in Sydney he is dedicated to providing high-quality advice and integrated wealth management solutions that simplify and enhance the quality of his clients’ lives.
Sam established his own firm in 1997 and has overseen its steady development and growth. Attention to detail, good listening skills and great empathy are symbols of his appreciation by his clients. He has built long-term relationships with his growing client base and aims to provide excellent customer service.
Sam began his financial planning career in 1993 after completing a Bachelor of Science degree in 1991. Since this time he has accumulated many professional qualifications such as:
- Certified Financial Strategist
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Services (Financial Planning) ADFP
- Margin Lending & Geared Investments Program
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) Program
- Certificate IV Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
Memberships and Associations:
- Member of the Association of Financial Advisers (AFA)
- Member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA)
- Member of the Association of Independently Owned Financial Professionals (AIOFP)
- Member of the Self Managed Super Fund Association (SMSF)
- Member of the Credit Ombudsman Service
- Justice of the Peace (NSW)
Sam has volunteered with the Cancer Council of NSW and can be seen almost every year volunteering or participating in the 7 bridges walk.
Away from the business, he enjoys spending weekends with his son. He is also a football (soccer) tragic and is a massive Chelsea FC fan.